The use of ICT has a significant impact on all the phases of the production chain of the CCIs (conception, production, distribution, access to audiences and engagement in feedback from the audience/market).
ICTs are fostering the development of new links in the value chain of all Cultural and Creative Industries. Vicomtech-IK4 is targeting several technological trends related to each of the subsectors of the CCIs. All the projects are the result of the efficient interaction between technology and humanities.
- Low-cost content digitization and preservation practices
- Collaborative design and modelling tools with the consumer in the loop
- Computer-based tools to support cooperative and collaborative experience authoring
- Automatic 3D models generation tools for experts
- Data tracking for rights management
- Linked Open Data
- Multiplatform integration (technology, content, standards)
- Personalized experiences on the basis of content and user profiling
- Hybrid recommender systems for collective intelligence
- Unstructured content data mining