We are seeking for someone with knowledge on communications and 5G mobile communication systems. We are looking for someone with a proactive attitude and decisive, capable of leading technological development of solutions and applications on the 5G context that can be applied to different vertical sectors (media content distribution, Industry 4.0, eHealth, Automobile industry, etc.).
If you have experience with 4G75G technologies and networks and are familiar with 3GPP standards, have advanced knowledge on software engineering and languages and systems such as: C/C++/Python, Linux, open code tools (git, jenkins), etc. it is possible that you might join our team
Candidates must have:
- Education: Engineering or Degree on IT or Telecommunications.
- Experience: Experience required (<2 years) on 4G/5G technologies and networks, being familiar with 3GPP standards, knowledge on advanced software engineering and languages and systems such as: C/C++/Python, Linux, open code tools (git, jenkins), etc.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
What we value:
- University Master on telecommunication or IT.
- Doctorate in telecommunications or IT areas.
- Proven working experience in OpenStack environments, network infrastructure virtualisation (NFV/SDN) and OSM Mano.
- Being author or coauthor of scientific papers in international conferences or internationally relevant scientific journals.
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading centre in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction to an international level. You will work in a multidiscipline team at the Digital Media department, and you will contribute to current projects and possible future new projects, as well as to the development of software libraries in constant growth within Vicomtech.
If you feel yourself identified, do send us your CV through this form and take your chance to share your future with us.