We are looking for a candidate with advanced knowledge in the field of computing science, telecommunications and/or software development, and with experience in implementing data-driven applications, machine learning and video content in web environments. Our ideal candidate is a data engineer that can contribute to develop and improve our data storing and data processing tools.
Candidates must have:
- Qualifications: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Software Development.
- Languages: Spanish and English
We value candidates:
- Demonstrable experience with python programming language for ETL and machine learning development.
- Data mining and modelling by SQL language
- Experience working with data warehousing and big data processing technologies on AWS or on premises: Spark, Kafka, Flink.
- Experience with orchestrators such as Apache Airflow or similar.
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience with version control tools such as GitLab
- Knowledge of data security and governance policies.
- SQL and NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Postgres, InfluxDB
- Understanding of knowledge representation and Semantic Web technologies (RDFS/OWL, RDF, SPARQL, SKOS, etc.) including ontology/taxonomy modelling and data integration, data unification, knowledge graph design
- Experience with Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in international projects
- Acquire datasets that align with business needs
- Develop algorithms to transform data into useful, actionable information
- Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architectures
Create new data validation methods and data analysis tools