Vicomtech has a strong activity in the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in multiple sectors. Following the paradigm of Industry 4.0, in the Department of Data Intelligence for Industry, Energy and Environment, we research new solutions for the improvement of industrial, energy and environmental processes through R+D projects and the application of IoT, Remote Sensing, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Visual Analytics technologies, and to transfer them to the business network and strengthen its competitiveness.
We are looking for one person for the office in Bilbao, with an interest in research to help us in the design, development, and deployment of applications, based on leading technologies and good software development practices. We are interested in people with previous experience as well as people with less experience who know the working technologies and are interested in developing a career in the research field.
The selected person will join a team competent in the entire technology stack of Industry 4.0 applications. You will work in the research team supporting the design and development of application technologies (connectivity, storage, analysis, visualization, algorithm implementation, Web interaction and deployment), according to the quality, robustness and security standards set by the center and customers.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree and PhD in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
We value candidates:
- Knowledge of systems architecture (full-stack, virtualisation and Cloud), collaborative development systems, version control and CI/CD practices (Git), and containerisation, orchestration and deployment technologies (Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of Basque would be an asset.
- Holding a Master's degree, interest in pursuing a PhD or having a PhD would be an asset.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Data Intelligence for Inustry, Energy and Environment department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV