We are looking for a person with knowledge of managing IT resources within an organisation as well as the ability to manage a team of 6-10 people.
His/her work will be directed towards the performance of the following tasks:
- Manage all the centre's IT resources (hardware and software), so that they are at full capacity, with a clear criterion of anticipation, responsibility and reliability.
- Resolve issues relating to preventive and corrective maintenance of all aspects of IT and physical infrastructure.
- Maintain constant communication with his or her team and research staff in order to provide a quality service.
- Coordinate the general management aspects of the centre's specialised laboratories, both in terms of hardware and software and their integration into the centre's infrastructure.
- Maintaining updated information and reporting on its activity.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of the centre's resources.
- Carry out the requirements of the centre's standards (ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 22301 and UNE 166002) as well as the Protection of Personal Data, and the Law on Occupational Risks as far as its competences are concerned.
- To manage incidents and requests under the prism of continuous improvement.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Bacherlor’s degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Experience: At least 3 years in the required tasks.
- Languages: Basque and/or English.
We value candidates:
- Knowledge of the centre's standards (ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 22301 and UNE 166002) as well as the Protection of Personal Data and the Law on Occupational Risks.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading centre in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Systems department, contributing to solving issues related to preventive and corrective maintenance of all aspects of IT and physical infrastructure.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Centre's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.