We are looking for a candidate to join any of our offices (Donostia - San Sebastia/Bilbao), with advanced knowledge in the fields of telecommunications and software development, motivated to work with fifth generation mobile communications systems (5G) for Cooperative Intelligent Transportation Systems (C-ITS). A person with a proactive and decisive attitude is sought, capable of leading the technical development of solutions and applications in the context of communications applied to the automotive sector.
The candidate shall have demonstrable experience in research institutions or companies in the field. Knowledge of Machine Learning is valuable.
Candidates must have:
- Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Proven experience (> 2 years) is required in the field of 4G / 5G or ITS-G5 (DSRC) technologies and networks, with advanced knowledge of software engineering and languages and systems such as: C / C ++ / Python, Linux, tools open source (Git, Jenkins), etc.
- Languages: English.
It is necessary to demonstrate a proactive and determined attitude towards the development of innovative software solutions, teamwork, continuous learning and professional growth and adaptation to new challenges.
We value candidates:
- Experience with MQTT, Kafka or similar publish-subscribe network protocols
- Experience with ETSI standards for vehicular communications (CPM/CAM/DENM/MAPEM messages)
- Experience with secure communications (SSL/TLS), PKI (Public key infrastructure)
- Experience with ROS (Robotic Operative Systems), RTMaps, ADTF or equivalent middleware
- Experience with Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) simulation frameworks
- Experience with Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) and Cloud Computing
- Experience in projects related to Autonomous Driving or Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Experience with Docker and Agile software development
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and git repositories
- Experience developing C++ and Python interfaces.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks
- Authoring or co-authoring of scientific articles in international conferences or scientific journals of international relevance.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team in the Intelligent Transportation Systems and Engineering department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.