We are looking for a researcher with knowledge and motivation in the field of DLT/Blockchain technologies applied to 5G/6G communication networks to join our headquarters in San Sebastian or Bilbao. Vicomtech is an applied research technology center, dynamic, innovative and leading in the field of 5G and 6G communications with projects such as Open-Verso, 6G-XR or 5G-EUSKADI.
The selected person will join a team of 20 people with multidisciplinary knowledge within the Digital Media & Communications department. The research staff at Vicomtech has creative freedom when conducting research, looking for creative solutions to scientific-technological challenges, so we are looking for a proactive and autonomous person who likes to train and address new challenges. For this, we offer opportunities in the training and education of people, defining from the beginning a career and professional progression. In addition, Vicomtech has policies of conciliation, to achieve a balance between work and family life, remote work and equal employment opportunities.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications. A Master's Degree in the field of telecommunications or computer science will be an asset.
- Experience in software development (such as Python, Java or Go), Linux operating system and code development tools (GIT).
- Knowledge in the field of DLT/Blockchain technologies applied to 5G communication networks (R3 Corda, Hyperledger, etc.). Knowledge of Smart Contracts and associated languages (Solidity, DAML, etc.) will be an asset.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
Although it is not an indispensable requirement, it will be valued that the candidate is author or co-author of scientific articles in international conferences or scientific journals of international relevance. In any case, it is required that the candidate is motivated to develop his/her ability to read and write scientific articles in order to publish the results of Vicomtech's research projects.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cuttingedge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Digital Positioning department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV