We are a Technological centre set up as a private non-profit Foundation. Our main mission is to respond to the Applied Research, Development and Innovation needs of businesses and institutions in our environment, enabling them to confront new financial and social challenges, thus improving their competitiveness in the global marketplace.
To respond to Applied Research, Development and Innovation needs in Information Technology, especially the convergence of Computer Graphics and Computer Vision (Visual Computing), Data Analytics and Intelligence, Interactive Digital Media and Language Technologies, in businesses and institutions in our environment, enabling them to confront new financial and social challenges, thus improving their competitiveness in the global marketplace.
To boost the Generation of Knowledge and the Transfer of our technologies, developing prototypes of new products and facilitating new lines of business in cooperation with industry, supported in original Intellectual Property.
To pursue excellence in the scientific, technical internal organisation and client service aspects, meeting the highest quality standards and regulations recognised in the scientific and industrial fields.
To contribute to universal knowledge by means of the Training of Researchers and the publication of the results obtained from applied research projects in well-reputed international Journals and Conferences.
To develop alliances with leading strategic partners (academic, applied research and industrial), both locally and internationally, for the promotion of networked applied research, the training of researchers and the joint generation of knowledge.
To boost an environment of professional performance of excellence and quality, which allows our staff to develop the skills necessary to work in teams and be promoters of technological change and of innovation in general, both in the centre itself and as it reaches the industry and other scientific and technological fields.
- Applied Research
- Scientific and Technological Contribution
- Vigilance and Competitive Intelligence
- Human and Professional Development
- Continuous Learning
- Basque Network of Science, Technology and Innovation, Universities
- Alliances, Clusters, Consortia…
- Scientific, Technological and Institutional Policies
- Industrial, financial and social structure
- Stakeholders (Clients, Board, Employees, etc.)
- The centre, its policy, objectives, values
- Confidentiality and compliance with legal requirements
- People (colleagues, clients, all stakeholders)
- Legal, requirements and established internal procedures.