We are looking for motivated candidates with demonstrated experience on iT and Cloud ecosystem management, to be part of the team dealing with the set-up, configuration, maintenance, upgrade and monitoring of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) infrastructure, which includes local clusters of machines with latest GPU technology, and other environments for testing, inference, CI/CD and general DevOps. Additional goals are the usage of emerging technologies, evolution of the platform and support for the researchers and data scientists.
Candidates must have:
A proactive attitude for problem solving, excellent information technologies (IT) capabilities, proved teamwork capacity and commitment to understand the needs of the colleagues. Candidates should have also the necessary programming and systems skills, with special focus on task distribution, scalability and security. Knowledge on machine learning processes and general data processing is welcome.
The profile of the candidate is as follows:
Education: At least a M.Sc. degree in computer science or telecommunications.
Experience: We look for a versatile candidate with demonstrable and mandatory experience in the following areas:
- Experience in Linux environments (user management, scripting, service management, performance analysis and tuning)
- Experience in networking configuration and distributed filesystems (NAS configuration, network traffic monitoring and network security)
- Container encapsulation technologies: Docker
- Microservices, and cluster orchestration technologies: Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools: GitLab, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with HPC architectures, GPU servers, filesystems
- Bare-metal virtualisation solutions: Proxmox, MAAS, OpenStack
- Deployment of Big Data Ecosystems: Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra
- DevOps automatization tools: Ansible, Chef ...
- Knowledge on different cloud service providers at their different service offerings (e.g. IaaS, PaaS): Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge on software-defined infrastructures: e.g. AWS CloudFormation, Terraform
- MLOps and AI workflow management tools: Airflow, Kubeflow, etc
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at an international level and you will work in a multidisciplinary team with researchers of proven experience.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.