We are looking for a person with full-time researcher profile for the development of innovative speech and language processing solutions based on Artificial Intelligence techniques (mainly, machine learning and deep learning). If you adjust to this profile and feel able to collaborate in meeting the needs of an industry that increasingly requires technologies and communication interfaces based on natural language, you may be able to join our team.
The objective is to investigate neuronal techniques and architectures that allow the application of speech and language technologies in complex and ambitious scenarios, to progress the state of the art of the technologies involved. These lines of research will be supported by related research projects and by the infrastructure necessary to train and deploy systems based on these paradigms.
On a practical level, you will participate in tasks related to R + D + i projects in collaboration and under contract, together with a team of experts in speech and natural language technologies
Candidates must have:
• Degree in engineering or equivalent, good knowledge in one or more of the following fields: Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science.
• Security in Deep Learning environments (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras) and in Linux and / or Windows development environments in one or more programming languages (Python, C / C ++, Java, Bash, Perl).
• Experience with tools for speech and language processing (Kaldi, DeepSpeech, Transformer, BERT) will be valued.
• Knowledge in automating the deployment of applications in containers and their virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes).
• We will positively value having the Doctorate and failing that, we will consider the option of starting a doctoral process
• Good spoken and written level of Spanish and English.
• Be passionate about applied research, industrial innovation and technology transfer in the areas of this position.
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at the international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Department of Speech and Natural Language Technologies and you will contribute to projects currently underway and possible new projects in the future, as well as to the development of constantly growing software libraries within Vicomtech.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.