Machine Learning (Ml) Operations (Ops) Researcher/Engineer
Investigador/a - ingeniero/a de Operaciones de Machine Learning (Ml)
We are looking for motivated candidates for an interesting and high potential position: “Machine Learinig (Ml) Operations (Ops) Researcher/Engineer”. Candidates should have a proactive attitude towards applied research, bringing both their technical excellence and their research vocation. In addition, they should have an interest and commitment to understand the needs of customers and partners, and to develop projects with real application and utility.
Selected candidates will apply most current trends in intelligent visual analytics to the industrial sector, especially to the security/surveillance sub-sector. You will actively seek solutions to customer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
Your main responsibilities will be to develop entirely new pipelines and introduce new areas of automation; maintain, extend and enhance pipelines; automate and accelerate development processes; update supporting and operational documentation as required.
Candidates must have:
- Experience building ML and CI/CD pipelines (mlflow, DVC, Kubeflow, ONNX, TensorFlow Extended, Apache Airflow, Cookiecutter, Metaflow, jupyter, PyTorch, Psycaffold, GitLab CI, GH Actions, Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD)
- Experience in versioning based on the three pillars: data, model and code.
- Experience in testing covering the entire system will operate.
- Experience in working with Docker containers to boost replicability in experimental backtesting environments.
- Experience working with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Go, etc).
We value candidates:
- Doctoral qualification (Ph.D) and experience in European projects (FP7, H2020).
- Experience in Trustworthy AI and Privacy Preserving Machine Learning: Federated Learning, Data Anonymization, ML Model Cards, etc.
- Experience in architecting and deploying solutions to AWS a (SageMaker, Kinesis, S3, Lambda, EKS and Greengrass).
- A multicultural and multidisciplinary research environment.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Personal development through training and education opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Reconciliation policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.