We are looking for motivated candidates to join any of our offices (Donostia - San Sebastia/Bilbao) for an interesting and strong potential position: “Researcher in Simulation and Digital Twins”. Selected candidates will apply most current trends in the aforesaid areas to the industrial sector, especially to the fabrication or manufacturing subsector.
In particular, we are looking for individuals with string simulation, flow analysis and quantitative analysis techniques knowledge and expertise. A background of commercial simulation tools such as Anylogix, Siemens plant simulation, is a plus and will be positively valued.
If you have experience related to Digital Twins, proficiency in C++ and/or Python or C#; a good knowledge of GIT version control and proactive attitude towards applied research, demonstrating technical excellence and research vocation and a high interest and commitment to understand the needs of customers and partners and to develop projects with real application and utility, you may be able to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Education: At least M.Sc. in related fields
- Experience: Experience in any related field will be valued. Experience in European projects (FP7, H2020) or in industrial projects will be highly valued.
- Languages: English,Spanish also will be valued.
We value candidates:
Doctoral qualification (Ph.D). Candidates about to finish their Ph.D will also be taken into account. Interest in research and specialized training, including the chance –not compulsory- of making a Ph.D.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within an organization strongly consolidated at national and international level.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.