Candidates must have:
- Qualifications: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Software Development.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
It is necessary to demonstrate a proactive and determined attitude towards the development of innovative software solutions, teamwork, continuous learning and professional growth and adaptation to new challenges.
We value candidates:
- University Master's Degree in the field of Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Development.
- Experience in development of data-driven web applications.
- Experience in creating attractive, accessible and responsive web designs.
- Experience in the design, development, monitoring and testing of APIs (e.g. Swagger (OpenAPI), Postman, Flask, Nginx, etc.).
- Experience in data management using databases such as MongoDB or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience to develop multimedia stream management and processing services (encoding, streaming, signaling, etc.).
- Experience with programming languages such as Python or C ++.
- Experience in Linux environments (user management, scripting, service management, process monitoring and tuning)
- Experience in application development for mobile platforms, Android and / or iOS.
- Be the author or co-author of scientific articles in international congresses or scientific journals of international relevance.