We are looking for a candidate with knowledge in software engineering.
If you have experience in languages and systems such as C / C ++ / Python, Linux, and open source tools (git, jenkins) and are familiar with the deployment and maintenance of containerized systems (Docker and Kubernetes), you may be able to join to our team.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Experience: Creditable experience (> 2 years) is required in the field of software engineering and languages and systems such as: C / C ++ / Python, Linux, open source tools (git, jenkins), deployment and maintenance of systems in containers (Docker and Kubernetes), etc.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
We will value:
- Master's Degree in the field of telecommunications or information technology.
- Knowledge in mobile communications systems with proven work experience in OpenStack environments, network infrastructure virtualization (NFV / SDN) and OSM Mano.
- Knowledge in multimedia flow management technologies, with frameworks such as Gstreamer or ffmpeg, and with streaming protocols such as MPEG-DASH, WebRTC, HLS, etc.
- • Be the author or co-author of scientific articles in international conferences or scientific journals of International relevance.
What we offer:
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at the international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Digital Media department and you will be integrated into a fifth generation mobile communications systems (5G) research team, to develop solutions and applications in the context of 5G potentially applicable to different vertical sectors (distribution of medium content, Industry 4.0, eHealth, Automotive, etc).
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.