Software Developer, Software Architect and Devops
Desarrollador - Arquitecto de Software y Devops
We are looking for a person with a technical/developer profile for the Digital Positioning department. If you have worked close to the product, you are versatile, proactive, eager to learn new technologies and you like to work in a team and autonomy, you may be able to join our team.
You will work supporting the team in the design, development and maintenance of the organization's services. You will also help the Artificial Intelligence research teams to address the projects in their final phase (execute the developments to turn the technologies into products/deliverables to customers according to the quality, robustness and security standards set by Vicomtech).
Candidates must have:
- Knowledge in Golang, Python, JS, AngularJS/ReajctJS/VueJS, CSS3, HTML5 and relational or non-relational databases (Mysql, MongoDB, Redis,...) and ability to develop frontends with bootstrap (and similar) being a plus knowledge in user testing implementation.
- Solid knowledge of frontend and API best practices from a cyber-attack security point of view, and able to maintain services under linux (Ubuntu/Debian).
- Experience in packaging products in containers (Docker), deployments, orchestration (Docker Compose, Kubernetes).
- Experience in Amazon AWS (certification is a plus).
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployments (CI/CD) through Gitlab is a plus.
- Experience in service architecture design (analytical skills, abstraction, order and knowledge of available technologies) is a plus.
- Motivation to continuously acquire knowledge and new technical skills.
We value candidates:
- Medium-high level of English.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and / or Bilbao.
- Opportunity to contribute in attractive projects with a high impact on society using innovative technologies.
- Creative freedom to implement solutions that respond to the needs of the center.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.