We are looking for a person with a background in finance and accounting for large organizations. If you have experience in making accounting entries, preparing financial audits and tax returns and are familiar with the financial world in research and Foundations, you may be able to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Bachelor's degree with financial specialization or similar.
- Experience: 2 years or more.
- Languages: Basque and Spanish (English will be an asset).
We value candidates:
- Specialization Master's degree.
- Similar work experience.
- Open-mindedness for the different tasks associated with the position.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Finance and Accounting department, contributing to the achievement of the center's objectives as well as the application of legal requirements in accounting and financial matters.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and education opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Reconciliation policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.