We are looking for a software developer with knowledge in web technologies, both Front-end and Back-end, and with experience in packaging, containerization, integration and deployment of solutions to join our headquarters in San Sebastian or Bilbao. Vicomtech is an applied research technology center, dynamic, innovative and leading in the field of digital media technologies and data intelligence applied to industry (manufacturing, energy and environment, creative and cultural industries, etc.) with projects such as:
The selected person will join a team of 20 people with a multidisciplinary knowledge within the Digital Media & Communications department and will collaborate with other similar profiles from other departments of Vicomtech. The research staff at Vicomtech has creative freedom when conducting research, looking for creative solutions to scientific-technological challenges, so we are looking for a methodical, proactive and autonomous person who likes to train and address new challenges. To this end, we offer opportunities in the training and education of people, defining from the beginning a career and professional progression.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science. It will be valued to have a University Master's Degree in the field of computer science.
- Knowledge of software deployment in Amazon AWS or similar and experience in packaging products in containers (Docker), deployments and orchestration (Docker Compose, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia-San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Multidisciplinary work team.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.