We are looking for a person to join the Integral Management Committee of the organization from where the requirements and actions of the Integral Management System are coordinated, consisting of ISO 9001, UNE 166002, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and ISO: 22301 certifications. He/she will monitor the regulatory changes that may occur and will be responsible for its involvement in the IMS, participating in the adaptations that regulatory changes may require.
If you have knowledge of ISO certifications and are familiar with quality audits, you may be able to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Training: degree in Business Administration and Management
- Knowledge of ISO certifications.
- Participation in internal/external Quality audits.
- Languages: fluent in Basque and/or English
We value candidates:
- Analytical capacity to carry out auditing and improvement processes.
- Ability to identify and adapt to new workflows.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Administration department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.