We are looking for a motivated researcher to take part in our projects and participate in the creation of innovative interactive and participatory media experiences, including web and eXtended Reality (XR) environments to join any of our offices (Donostia - San Sebastia/Bilbao). We are looking for someone interested in helping us design novel interactions and user interfaces, implement prototypes and evaluate them in the lab and the real world. Depending on your experience level, we expect you to participate or lead the design and evaluation phases of our research cycle, as well as contributing to the development of proof-of-concept and prototype implementations.
Candidates must have:
- A bachelor degree in computer science, design, arts or psychology.
- Experience in designing interactive user interfaces.
- Knowledge of qualitative & quantitative techniques for user research.
- Basic programming skills for web and XR development or data analysis.
- Interest in contributing to academic journals and conferences.
- Languages: Good English command, both speaking and writing. Spanish is useful, but not mandatory.
We value candidates:
- MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction or similar.
- Hands-on experience building web and/or XR development.
- Hands-on experience designing experiments.
- Hands-on experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research methods.
- Hands-on experience as product owner or project manager.
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics and methods for hypothesis testing.
- Interest in pursuing a PhD in this area.
- Academic publications.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.