Responsable de Programas Internacionales de I+D y Financiación – Industria Inteligente y Fabricación Avanzada (Horizonte Europa y otros)
Our mission is to seamlessly integrate cutting-edge research into innovative applications across various sectors and societal domains. At the forefront of our activities is the Intelligent Industry and Advanced Manufacturing sector, where we maintain a robust national and international presence through collaborative and contract research. To strengthen our team, we are seeking a dynamic R&D Programmes and Funding Manager in the field of – Intelligent Industry and Advanced Manufacturing for International Initiatives, including Horizon Europe and other high-profile programmes.
- Provide direct support to the Industry Division in proposal management, including networking, definition, and acquisition.
- Actively contribute to ongoing International Projects, liaising with funding agencies and customers.
- Foster a proactive presence in relevant international platforms, associations, and events.
- Engage in continuous collaboration with Research Department Heads and Teams to identify opportunities in Manufacturing and Industrial Applications.
- Reporting to the Director of International Projects, support strategizing and devising plans for the sector.
- Align customer and partner requirements with Vicomtech's scientifictechnological offerings, including intellectual property assets and applied research competencies.
- Assume strategic responsibility in networking, monitoring, and developing relationships with key partners and clients in the Manufacturing and Industrial Applications domain to build a sustainable network.
- Influence the technical roadmap by incorporating identified market trends and opportunities.
We value candidates:
- Preferable minimum of a Master’s degree in a related field, ideally accompanied by a background in applied research related to Manufacturing and Industrial Applications in fields related to AI, IIoT, Robotics, Computer Vision, Data analytics and related technologies
- Demonstrated experience in international applied research proposals and projects, such as Horizon Europe, Horizon 2020, and international contracts.
- Proven capability to build and maintain strategic relationships in industry and institutions.
- Strong problemsolving skills and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills in English and a good professional command of Spanish.
- Familiarity with European Manufacturing and Industrial Applications research platforms, associations, and research programmes is desirable.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cuttingedge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV