Candidates must have:
• Training: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
• Languages: Spanish and English
You must have a proactive and decisive attitude with technical leadership capabilities for developing software solutions that are very close to the final product in the audiovisual field and the application of media technologies in other sectors.
- Master's Degree in the field of Telecommunications or Informatics
- Experience in media, both to develop interactive multimedia services (for example with HbbTV), or management of multimedia flows (encoding, streaming, signaling, etc.).
- Experience in capturing, viewing and interacting with 360º immersive videos
- Experience in Augmented Reality technologies, such as experience with Unity
- Demonstrated experience with programming languages such as Python or C ++
- Demonstrated experience in developing applications for Android and / or iOS mobile platforms
- Be the author or co-author of scientific articles in international conferences or scientific magazines of international relevance.
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at the international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Department of Digital Media and you will contribute to projects currently underway and possible new projects in the future, as well as to the development of constantly growing software libraries within Vicomtech.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.