We are looking for a candidate to join any of our offices (Donostia - San Sebastia/Bilbao), with advanced knowledge in the field of communications and fifth generation mobile communications systems (5G). A person with a proactive and decisive attitude is sought, capable of leading the technical development of solutions and applications in the context of 5G potentially applicable to different vertical sectors (distribution of medium content, Industry 4.0, eHealth, Automotive, etc.).
Candidates must have:
- Education: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++ and Python, Linux operating system and code development tools (GIT).
- Knowledge in the field of 4G/5G technologies and networks, familiar with Sofware-defined Radio (SDR) and open source (OpenAitInterface, Open5Gs etc.) or commercial (Amarisoft, etc.) software solutions.
- Languages: Spanish and English
We value candidates:
- Master's degree or PhD in the field of telecommunications or computer science.
- Proven working experience with OpenAirInterface and/or Open5Gs.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes and/or OpenStack).
- Be author or co-author of scientific articles in international conferences or scientific journals of international relevance.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Digital Media department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.