We are looking for a candidate with advanced knowledge in the field of communications and fifth generation mobile communications systems (5G). A person with a proactive and decisive attitude is sought, capable of leading the technical development of solutions and applications in the context of 5G potentially applicable to different vertical sectors (distribution of medium content, Industry 4.0, eHealth, Automotive, etc.).
Candidates must have:
- Training: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Experience: Experience (> 2 years) is required in the field of 4G / 5G technologies and networks, familiar with 3GPP standards, with advanced knowledge of software engineering and languages and systems such as: C / C ++ / Python, Linux, tools open source (git, jenkins), etc.
- Languages: Spanish and English
We will value:
- Master's Degree in the field of telecommunications or information technology
- Demonstrated work experience in OpenStack environments, network infrastructure virtualization (NFV / SDN) and OSM Mano.
- Authoring or co-authoring of scientific articles in international conferences or scientific journals of international relevance.
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at the international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Department of Digital Media and you will contribute to projects currently underway and possible new projects in the future, as well as to the development of constantly growing software libraries within Vicomtech.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.