Candidates must have:
- BSc in computer science, telecommunications or similar.
- Knowledge understanding and experience developing models with one or many AI techniques such as Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning or Deep Learning.
- Languages: Good English command, Spanish is useful, but not mandatory.
- MSc in computer science, telecommunications or similar.
- AI specific degree or work experience.
- Experience with one or more AI frameworks such as Tensorflow, Tensorflow.js, Keras, or Pytorch.
- Experience with git, CI/CD, cloud deployment, Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with other programming languages such as C++ or Go.
- Experience with Internet protocols such as HTTP, TCP or UDP.
- Interest in pursuing a PhD in this area.
- Academic publications.
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading centre in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at the international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Department of Digital Media. We expect you to contribute to different phases of the project development, and eventually lead your own projects. Thus, you must have a proactive attitude and assume technical leadership when needed, as well as team-oriented collaboration. We want you to become our expert in applying AI to interactive experiences.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.