We are looking for an engineer with interests on software research and development, to meet requirements from live video applications in heterogeneous domains such as Connected Cars, Industry 4.0, Security and Entertainment, on top of video encoding and streaming technologies and frameworks. Candidate's skills should include proactivity, initiative and focus on results.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Master's degree in (applied) engineering sciences (Electronic engineering or Telecom) or computer science.
- Experience: Over 1 year working experience in C/C++ programming, especially for Linux environments, GIT repository, Makefiles, shell scripting and Python.
- Languages: Spanish and English
We will value:
- Background on multi-threading processing, Dockers and development for embedded systems (YOCTO).
- Experience in FFMPEG or Gstreamer open source frameworks is a plus.
- Software development good practices. Test driven development, unit tests, etc.
- Debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities from different projects.
- Contributions to open source community and scientific publications.
Work with multiple teams in local and European R&D projects in the technological domain of computer graphics and multimedia processing for heterogeneous applications and vertical markets. The candidate will join the Digital Media department contributing to new and ongoing multidisciplinary projects and SDKs with international teams. Furthermore, the candidate will be supported for publishing innovations and research activities in scientific publications.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.