We are looking for a person who will join the Legal Management team of the organization where he/she will acquire the necessary knowledge for the review and internal management of agreements and contracts.
The main functions of the position are:
- Participate in the analysis and processing of public purchase offers.
- Participate in the management of applications for intellectual and industrial property registrations, identifying new protection mechanisms that arise in the context.
- Will follow up on the status and pending of the agreement management process.
- Will perform Legislative monitoring of the areas that apply to the organization.
Candidates must have:
- Law degree
- Proactive attitude towards problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with different IT tools and design solutions that seek the efficiency of the processes in which he/she participates.
- High level of English and Basque (at the level of understanding and writing documentation).
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia.
- Multidisciplinary work team.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.