We are looking for people interested in joining the IT team, part of the Integral Management Committee, for the development and maintenance of the organization's internal ERP. The selected people will join a center where they will develop analytical capacity in management, as well as relational with customers (both internal and external) and researchers.
The requirements of the position are:
- Databases: SQL knowledge
- Handling XML and JSON data structures
A proactive attitude to applied research management is required. They will work in a coordinated and close way in an interdisciplinary team with high motivation and complementary skills in R&D projects.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Computer Engineering or technical training in computer science.
- Languages: High level of English and Basque (at the level of understanding and writing documentation).
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and cuttingedge Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia.
- Multidisciplinary work team.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Worklife balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.