The candidate will join the Legal and Grants Management team of the organization where he/she will acquire the necessary knowledge for the elaboration of proposals and justifications of projects for R&D calls, participating in the support processes required for the submission of proposals.
The candidate will prepare the economic documentation required in R&D calls for proposals, as well as external audits of projects or records of dedications of the center's personnel, among others.
It will do surveillance of the programs and calls for R&D&I projects that arise in the different administrations, preparing the support documentation that is required for the preparation of proposals.
Candidates must have:
- Degree in Business Administration.
- Financial and management knowledge.
- Fluency in Basque and/or English.
- Proactive attitude towards problem solving.
- Ability to identify and adapt to new workflows.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and cuttingedge Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia.
- Multidisciplinary work team.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Worklife balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.