R&D Market Developer
Desarrollo del mercado I+D
The job consists of identifying opportunities for collaboration with companies based on the technological lines of the center, identifying companies with the greatest potential for development or transfer of related digital technologies in the previously mentioned areas.
We are looking for a person to collaborate with the team in advising current or potential customers, regarding the approach, conceptualization, presentation and development of R+D+i projects. Managing customers of the center, through long-term loyalty work.
Other vital functions of the position will be: prospecting and selection of the best mechanisms for private and public funding according to the needs of companies; implementation of a consultative sales, high added value, in relation to the standards of efficiency and innovation of the center and external representation of the center in business forums both nationally and internationally.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Industrial, Computer, Telecommunications or Biomedical Engineering.
- Proven experience in technical-consulting sales to companies, especially valuing that such experience was linked to the health sector.
- Languages: Spanish and English advanced level.
- Ability to adapt to customer needs.
- Availability to travel locally (Euskadi) and nationally.
We value candidates:
- Master's degree or PhD in the field of Industrial, Computer, Telecommunications or Biomedical Engineering.
- Previous experience in market development positions.
- Knowledge or previous experience in the application of digital technologies in the biomedical sector.
- High degree of autonomy, dynamism, proactivity, flexibility, empathy and self-confidence.
- Knowledge of Basque will be an asset.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cuttingedge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Technology Transfer department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV