We are looking for motivated candidates for an interesting position with strong potential: "Research Developer in CAD/CAM and Computational Geometry" to join any of our offices (Donostia - San Sebastia/Bilbao). Successful candidates will have significant algorithm and software development skills in CAD/CAM environments. They will apply these capabilities to the industrial sector, specifically the manufacturing or production sub-sector. We are particularly looking for candidates with extensive knowledge in Computational Geometry and experience in supporting ongoing projects and creating new initiatives.
If you have experience and knowledge in CAD systems and Open Source initiatives similar to Open CASCADE and fluency with C++ and/or Python. You possess knowledge in virtual and augmented reality technologies, including software and hardware and you show a proactive attitude towards applied research, demonstrating technical excellence and research vocation and a high interest and commitment to understand customer and partner needs and to develop projects with real application and utility, you may be able to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Training: at least a Master's degree in related fields.
- Experience: Experience in any related field is an asset.
- Languages: English; Spanish will also be valued.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Industry and Advanced Manufacturing department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.