The Digital Health and Biomedical Technologies Department is a source of innovative solutions in the biomedical sector, with applications of technologies such as biomedical image analysis, biomedical simulation, decision support systems based on artificial intelligence approaches, computer assisted surgery and many others.
We are looking for motivated candidates for our Digital Health team with demonstrated experience as software engineer for the digital health / health informatics domain, including UX design for healthcare applications and software development. Given the innovative and R&D nature of our solutions, experience in development of novel decision support systems, related artificial intelligence models and/or data engineering will be valued.
Candidates must show a proactive attitude for applied research, showing an excellent scientific and/or technical record on the offer topic, a proved teamwork capacity and commitment to understand the needs of clients and project partners, as well as the ones coming from other projects and initiatives on this research line. Candidates should have also the necessary programming skills to convert their knowledge into actual software solutions.
Candidates must have:
Education: At least a M.Sc. degree in computer science, telecommunications or related fields. Candidates about to complete their doctoral training will also be considered.
Experience: Knowledge or experience in AngularJS/React/Django,CSS, HTML, and front-end development skills with bootstrap (and similar) being a plus knowledge in user testing implementation.
Experience in Python/C/C++/Java development, Linux, open-source tools (Git, …) and software development life-cycle.
Experience in artificial intelligence (machine learning / deep learning) and/or knowledge engineering for the health domain will be valued.
Given the applied research nature of the centre and solutions to develop, experience on software development (i.e., quality code development, experience with code versioning tools, test-driven software methodologies and agile development) is required.
Languages: High level of written and spoken English, at least intermediate level of Spanish. Knowledge of other languages such as Basque, French or German will be also valued.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Digital Health and Biomedical Technologies Department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.