Researcher, Digital Health Project Leader
Investigador/a, Líder de Proyectos en Salud Digital
We are looking for motivated postdoctoral researchers with proven experience in artificial intelligence, software development and management, to be part of the Digital Health and Decision Support Systems in Healthcare technology line.
Candidates must show a proactive attitude for applied research, demonstrating an excellent scientific and/or technical background in the offered topic, a proven ability to work in a team and commitment to understand the needs of customers and project partners. They should be able to generate new ideas that can be translated into industrial R&D projects or offerings, as well as to bring projects and initiatives in this line of research to fruition.
Candidates should also have the necessary technical skills (at programming or conceptualization level) to turn their knowledge into real software solutions. Experience in Digital Health or Clinical Decision Support software development as a medical device would also be an asset.
If you meet the above conditions, you may be able to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Qualifications: PhD degree (or equivalent) in AI or Health Decision Support Systems or related field.
- Experience: Proven experience in the development of Digital Health projects that include computational modeling of clinical knowledge, computational modeling of care processes, clinical decision support systems and/or artificial intelligence applied to these domains.
- Languages: Good level of Spanish and English, both, written and spoken.
We value candidates:
- Previous participation in industrial and/or European aligned research projects.
- Experience in software validation as a medical device (ISO-13485, MDR).
- Programming skills (Python, Java, R) and relational or non-relational databases (Mysql, MongoDB,...)
- Experience in packaging products in containers (Docker), deployments, orchestration (Docker Compose, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployments (CI/CD) through Gitlab is a plus.
- Experience in service architecture design (analytical skills, abstraction, order and knowledge of available technologies) will be an asset.
- Motivation to acquire knowledge and new skills on a continuous basis.
- Knowledge of Basque, in addition to other languages.
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at an international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Digital Health and Biomedical Technologies department and you will contribute to current projects and possible new projects in the future, as well as to the development of software libraries in constant growth within Vicomtech.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take the opportunity to share your future with us.