We are looking for a person to join any of our offices (Donostia - San Sebastia/Bilbao) with a research profile and interest in artificial intelligence to join the R&D team of the speech and language technologies department, who is proactive, eager to learn new technologies and used to work autonomously.
If you have experience in Python and C/C++ and are familiar with machine learning and neural networks, you have many options to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Master's degree in Artificial Intelligence or equivalent.
- Experience: Proficient in Python and C/C++.
- Languages: Proficient in spoken and written Spanish. Intermediate/high level of English. Knowledge of Basque will be positively valued.
We value candidates:
- Machine learning and neural networks experience will be highly valued.
- Kowledge of Golang, Docker and embedded software will be a plus.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Speech and Natural Language Technologies department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.