We are looking for an Autonomous Driving researcher to join our Connected, Cooperative and Automated System department.
The automotive industry has arrived at an inflexion point: a shift towards autonomous, connected, electric and smart technologies. This shift promises to disrupt markets while improving the efficiency and sustainability of transportation of people and goods.
We are looking for a candidate who would like to pursue a research career related to autonomous driving. More specifically, the candidate will work on the remote control of an autonomous vehicle, contributing to different parts of the architecture, from the communication of commands to the actuation of the vehicle.
Candidates must have:
- Master's degree in a field related to computer science, robotics, telecommunications or control and automation.
- Experience with Python or C/C++.
- High level of English.
We value candidates:
- Scientific publications.
- Ph.D. in a field related to control, robotics or Internet of Things.
- Experience in research.
- Experience with ROS.
- Experience in the automotive domain.
- Joining a young multidisciplinary team of researchers and professionals with high technological specialization.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Possibility of pursuing a PhD.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.