We are looking for candidates with knowledge on of Clinical Decision Support Systems.
If you have experience clinical domain modelling, advanced semantic and knowledge engineering techniques, and artificial intelligence for patient stratification, predictive modelling and clinical decision making, you may want to join our team.
Candidates must have:
What we need:
- Education: M.Sc. degree in relevant subjects. A degree / master / doctorate in Computer Science, Telecommunication or Biomedical Engineering is preferred, but other engineering specialties may be considered.
- Experience: Experience is required in any field related to development of clinical decision support systems, with the corresponding programming abilities to implement the solutions (e.g. Angular, Ionic, Drools, Java, SQL, MongoDB, Docker). Knowledge of specific techniques related to knowledge/semantic engineering, domain and case modelling, artificial intelligence and corresponding software platforms (R, Scikit Learn, Pytorch, Tensorflow2, Keras, MLflow) will be considered, as well as knowledge in data mining and visual analytics techniques.
- Languages: High level of written and spoken English. Spanish is not mandatory, although it will be positively considered.
What we value:
- Postdoctoral or predoctoral candidates will be highly considered.
- Experience in project management and interaction with health professionals will be considered.
- Given the applied research nature of the centre and solutions to develop, the ability to translate the developed approaches and algorithms into functional prototypes with user interface will be considered.
What we offer
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading centre in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at the international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Department of Digital Health & Biomedical Technologies. We expect you to contribute to different phases of the project development, and eventually lead your own projects. Thus, you must have a proactive attitude and assume technical leadership when needed, as well as team-oriented collaboration.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.