Investigador en gráficos por computador para aplicaciones de Industria 4.0
We are looking for motivated candidates with demonstrated or aligned experience in the field of Computer Graphics, with application to Virtual Engineering and Smart Manufacturing, where we have a series of relevant National, EU and industrial collaborative research projects running.
We value candidates:
- Proven experience in technologies related to computer graphics.
- Knowledge of CAD systems and open-source initiatives.
- Strong Computational geometry knowledge and experience.
- Direct technical and management participation in Computer Graphics, with application to Virtual Engineering and Smart Manufacturing related projects.
- Fluent in C++ and/or Python or C#.
- Good knowledge in version control via GIT.
- Knowledge about virtual and augmented reality technologies will be welcomed.
- Excellent relational and communication capabilities, both within Vicomtech as well as with customers and partners. Ability to translate industrial needs into applied R&D proposals.
- Active participation in scientific publications and research orientation related with the activities.
- A multicultural and multidisciplinary research environment.
- Being part of a leading team in the field of Digital Health technologies research at an international level, with a successful track record of technology transfer.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Participation in attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology, with the possibility of working directly with various types of professionals in the biomedical field in the local, national or international environment.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, send us your CV!