We are looking for an Internet of Things researcher to join our Connected, Cooperative and Automated System department.
Along with artificial intelligence (AI) and big data, the Internet of Things (IoT) is at the centre of the digitisation of the world economy. With devices becoming ever smarter in collecting data, processing and transmitting information, and triggering actions in real-time, the IoT is at the heart of this digital transformation, integrating devices, data, computing power and connectivity.
We are looking for a candidate that will work on automotive-related research projects. The automotive industry has arrived at an inflexion point: a shift towards autonomous, connected, electric and smart technologies. This shift promises to disrupt markets while improving efficiency and sustainability of transportation of people and goods.
Candidates must have:
- A master's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with Python or C/C++.
- Experience with Cloud or Edge applications.
- High level of English.
- Joining a young multidisciplinary team of researchers and professionals with high technological specialization.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Possibility of pursuing a PhD.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV