We are looking for someone with knowledge on Machine Translation who is also motivated by the transfer of this knowledge into real world applications, through the development of advanced research prototypes built to solve real needs.
If you have experience Machine Learning and are familiar with Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence or any related field, you may want to join our team.
Candidates must have:
What we need:
- Education: Masters/PhD in Machine Translation, Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence, or related field
- Languages: Good knowledge of Spanish and English (written and spoken).
- Good programming skills (Python, C/C++, Go, Bash, Git).
What we value:
- Neural Machine Translation, Artificial Neural Networks.
- Tools and libraries for Machine Translation (Marian, Sockeye, Fairseq or similar) and Deep Learning (Pytorch, Tensorflow).
- Docker containers.
- Participation in industrial and/or European research projects.
What we offer
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading centre in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at the international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Department of Speech and Natural Language Technologies. We expect you to contribute to different phases of the project development, and eventually lead your own projects. Thus, you must have a proactive attitude and assume technical leadership when needed, as well as team-oriented collaboration.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.