We are looking for a candidate to participate in projects in the field of Multimedia and Communications technologies. We are looking for a person with a proactive and decisive attitude, with experience in developing software solutions applicable to different vertical sectors (Entertainment, Industry 4.0, Automotive and eHealth).
If you have experience in software development with C/C++ language, and you are familiar with video and audio compression formats and streaming protocols, you may be able to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Knowledge of encoding standards (H.264, HEVC, VVC or AAC) and streaming protocols (WebRTC, MPEG-DASH or HLS).
- Languages: Spanish and English.
We value candidates:
- University Master's degree in the field of telecommunications or computer science.
- Proven work experience in the required technologies.
- Experience with Open Source frameworks (GStreamer, FFmpeg, etc.).
- Experience with embedded platforms (NVIDIA Jetson, iMX, etc.), Linux system and YOCTO development environment.
- Experience with GIT, cloud deployment, Docker or Kubernetes.
- Academic publications.
Attachment to a dynamic, innovative and leading centre in the field of Computer Graphics, Visual Computing and Multimedia at national and European level. She/he will work in a multidisciplinary team with other members of the Digital Media department, contributing to current and possible new projects, as well as to software libraries in the form of SDKs in constant growth within Vicomtech.