We are looking for a candidate to participate in projects in the field of Multimedia and Communications technologies to join any of our offices (Donostia - San Sebastia/Bilbao). We are looking for a person with a proactive and decisive attitude, with experience in developing software solutions applicable to different vertical sectors (Entertainment, Industry 4.0, Automotive and eHealth).
If you have experience in software development with C/C++ language, and you are familiar with video and audio compression formats and streaming protocols, you may be able to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Knowledge of encoding standards (H.264, HEVC, VVC or AAC) and streaming protocols (WebRTC, MPEG-DASH or HLS).
- Languages: Spanish and English.
We value candidates:
- University Master's degree in the field of telecommunications or computer science.
- Proven work experience in the required technologies.
- Experience with Open Source frameworks (GStreamer, FFmpeg, etc.).
- Experience with embedded platforms (NVIDIA Jetson, iMX, etc.), Linux system and YOCTO development environment.
- Experience with GIT, cloud deployment, Docker or Kubernetes.
- Academic publications.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Digital Media department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.