We are looking for a person to join any of our offices (Donostia - San Sebastian or Bilbao), with knowledge in the field of network virtualization. We are looking for a person with proactive and resolute attitude, able to lead the technical development of solutions and applications in the context of communications networks potentially applicable to different vertical sectors (media content distribution, Industry 4.0, eHealth, Automotive, etc.).
Candidates must have:
- Education: engineering or degree in Computer Science or Telecommunication.
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++ and Python, Linux operating system and code development tools (GIT).
- Knowledge in the field of virtualization technologies, familiar with NFV solutions (OpenStack, Kubernetes, Open Source Mano, etc.) and/or SDN (OpenDayLight, ONOS, etc.).
- Languages: Spanish and English
We value candidates:
- Master's Degree or PhD in the field of telecommunications or computer science.
- Proven working experience with OpenStack, Kubernetes and/or SDN controllers.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.
- Author or co-author of scientific articles in international conferences or scientific journals of international relevance.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Digital Media department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.