Investigador en simulación y optimización en ámbito industrial
We are looking for motivated candidates with demonstrated or aligned experience in the field of Computer Graphics, with application to Virtual Engineering and Smart Manufacturing, where we have a series of relevant National, EU and industrial collaborative research projects running.
Candidates must have:
- Develop and implement simulation and optimization models for industrial processes.
- Identify, model, and implement improvements to existing industrial processes.
- Knowledge of simulation, flow analysis and quantitative analysis techniques
- Excellent relational and communication capabilities, both within Vicomtech as well as with customers and partners. Ability to translate industrial needs into applied R&D proposals.
- Support the definition of research proposals and their acquisition.
- Participation in interest groups.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest simulation and optimization techniques.
- Active participation in scientific publications and research orientation related with the activities.
- Proven software engineering skills in two or more programming languages such as Matlab, Python or C++
- Strong analytical skills, you have an inner need to understand before you want to be understood.
We value candidates:
Knowledge of commercial simulation tools such as Ansys, Abaqus, Aspen Plus, is a plus.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cuttingedge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within an organization strongly consolidated at national and international level.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Reconciliation policies to achieve a balance between work and family life. - Equal employment opportunities