We are looking for candidates with knowledge on speech processing technologies who is also motivated by the transfer of this knowledge into real world applications, through the development of advanced research prototypes built to solve real needs.
If you have experience programming and are familiar with speech processing technologies, you may want to join our team.
Candidates must have:
What we need:
- Education: Masters/PhD degree (or equivalent) in Speech Technologies or related field.
- Experience: Good programming skills (Java, Python, C/C++, Bash, Perl).
- Languages: Good written and spoken Spanish and English.
What we value:
- Signal processing.
- Tools and libraries for speech processing (Kaldi, DeepSpeech, QuartzNet, Wav2vec, Wav2letter) and deep learning (Pytorch, Tensorflow).
- Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration.
- Multimedia content handling and tools (FFmpeg, Gstreamer, Pyaudio).
- Participation in industrial and/or European research projects.
What we offer
You will join a dynamic, innovative and leading centre in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at the international level. You will work in a multidisciplinary team within the Speech and Natural Language Technologies Department. We expect you to participate in advanced research projects, assuming project management responsibilities and/or leading high profile projects at the technical level, according to his/her experience.
If you feel identified, please send us your CV through the form and take advantage of the possibility of sharing your future with us.