Researcher - Industry 4.0 Data Software Applications
Investigador/a – Aplicaciones software de datos de Industria 4.0
In the Data Intelligence for Energy and Industrial Processes department we research new applications based on data analysis and visualization and Industry 4.0 technologies to transfer them to the business network and strengthen its competitiveness.
We are looking for people with an interest in research to help us in the design, development and deployment of applications, based on cutting-edge technologies and good software development practices.
We are interested in people with previous experience as well as in people who know the working technologies and have interest in testing and/or developing a research career. A desire to pursue a PhD or have a PhD would be a plus.
The selected person will join a team competent in the entire technology stack of Industry 4.0 applications. You will work in the research team supporting the design and development of application technologies (connectivity, storage, analysis, visualization, Web interaction, deployment...), according to the quality, robustness and security standards set by the center and customers.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or similar.
- Knowledge of programming technologies in some of these areas: Web frontend, backend and/or databases. The main working technologies are Python, Angular, React, Node.jsJS, PostgreSQL and MongoDB databases.
We value that candidates have:
- A mediumhigh level of English is desirable.
- Interest in developing a research career, having a PhD or having interest in completing it at Vicomtech.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia San Sebastian and / or Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cuttingedge technology.
- Creative freedom to support and shape the Center's technological research and management innovation.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and career progression.
- Possibility of completing a doctorate
- Reconciliation policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.