Investigador sobre aplicaciones en la nube para movilidad conectada, cooperativa y automatizada
The Connected, Cooperative and Autonomous Systems Department is oriented to applied research in artificial intelligence technologies, data processing and communications for its application in Autonomous Driving technologies. The department has autonomous vehicles, robots, simulators and computational servers to allow researchers to have the best features to make applied innovations.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about cloud applications, databases, and data security to contribute to the creation of advanced platforms applicable to Connected, Cooperative and Automated Mobility (CCAM) solutions.
The development CCAM increasingly requires the creation of advanced digital platforms which enable the reliable and sovereign data sharing and processing mechanisms. Data Spaces, Processing Pipelines, Cloud Computing, Federated Databases, etc., are technologies needed to support development and validation of CCAM solutions.
The ideal candidate will take on a pivotal role in the development of cutting-edge cloud application solutions tailored for large-scale data systems within the context of applied research. This role will primarily focus on projects related to the automotive industry in the context of European projects.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Database and Cloud Computing Developer.
- Experience in database management systems, including Graph databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing platforms, including AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Linux development environments, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in programming languages like Python
- Good spoken and written level of English
- Good communication skills and ability to work both independently and in teams.
We value candidates:
- Master’s degree in computer science, Cloud Computing or related field.
- Experience in web environments (Restful APIs, Front end, …)
- Possess certifications in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Strong understanding of network connectivity protocols, setup, and issues.
- Solid understanding of data modeling, architecture, and performance tuning.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Connected and Cooperative Automated System department.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.