We are looking for someone with expertise on Manufacturing and Industrial Applications for International Projects (Horizon Europe and others) to join any of our offices (Donostia - San Sebastia/Bilbao).
If you have experience on Applied Research contexts related to Manufacturing and Industrial Applications, including an innate understanding of the main technological trends and challenges, requirements and needs of the industry in both national and international contexts and are familiar with International applied research projects (e.g., Horizon Europe, Horizon 2020, international contracts…) in proposal preparation and management, you might be able to join our team.
Candidates must have:
-Direct and intensive support to the Division of Industry in the proposal preparation (networking, definition, acquisition), as well as in some management tasks of International Projects, especially grants from the Horizon Europe program, and other international grants or direct contracts. Technical contribution to project execution could also be considered (depending on the profile) but is not a requirement.
-Proactive presence in related international platforms, associations, and events.
-Constant interaction with the Technical Department Heads and Teams, to identify potential opportunities in Manufacturing and Industrial Applications, as well as with the director of International Projects to devise strategies for this sector.
-Matching of customer and partners requirements with the scientific-technological offer of Vicomtech (including IP Assets and applied research competencies).
-Strategic responsibility in networking, monitoring and relationship development of Manufacturing and Industrial Applications key partners and clients.
-Strategic influence in the technical roadmap to include trends and opportunities detected in the market.
-Training: At least MSc. in a related field. Ph.D. is a clear plus.
- A proven background in Applied Research contexts related to Manufacturing and Industrial Applications, including an innate understanding of the main technological trends and challenges, requirements and needs of the industry in both national and international contexts
- Demonstrated experience of (minimum 5 years, 10+ years desirable) in International applied research projects, (e.g., Horizon Europe, Horizon 2020, international contracts…) in proposal preparation and management.
-Languages: Strong communications skills in both English and Spanish.
We value candidates:
-Proven capability to build relationships: existing network of contacts, capability to open and maintain strategic contacts in industry and institutions.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure. Willing to work hard and with a high degree of autonomy in exciting and challenging situations.
- Strong team player.
- A knowledge of European Manufacturing and Industrial Applications research platforms, associations and research programmes are desirable.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Industry and Advanced Manufacturing department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.