We are looking for a person with a technical profile for the Digital Positioning area. If you have worked close to the product, are versatile, proactive, eager to learn new technologies and like to work in a team and with autonomy, you may be able to join our team.
The selected person will work supporting the team in the design and implementation of Machine Learning Operations (MLOPS) processes and solutions that help the organization and research teams to generate long-term value, reduce the risk associated with data science, machine learning and other Artificial Intelligence initiatives.
You will analyze the needs of the organization in direct dialogue with the research teams, look for market solutions and define the mix of products and services required to be implemented. You will define the phases of the implementation process and coordinate its execution.
All this integrated with the current scientific process resources of the organization (HPC, Devops Gitlab Platform, Data Storage,...).
Candidates must have:
- Knowledge and experience in the needs associated with data management and operations (datasets and models) in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience in the design of scalable solutions (both storage and processing) and architecture of services (analysis capacity, abstraction, order and knowledge of available technologies).
- Experience in packaging products in containers (Docker) deployments, orchestration (Docker Compose, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge in DevOps, continuous integration and deployments (CI/CD) through Gitlab.
- Knowledge of programming languages (Golang, Python, Nodejs,...) and team administration under Linux.
- S3 knowledge (Minio, AWS S3,...)
- Motivation to continuously acquire knowledge and new technical skills in a dynamic work environment.
We value candidates:
- Medium-high level of English.
- Medium-high level of Basque
- Possess certifications in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cuttingedge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Digital Positioning department.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV