We are looking for a person with a technical/developer profile for product development in the Digital Security department. If you have worked close to the product, are versatile, proactive, eager to learn new technologies and like to work in a team and with autonomy, you may be able to join our team.
You will work supporting the research team in Artificial Intelligence, tackling the projects to make them ready in their final phase, that is, supporting the development of front ends, visualizations, and databases to convert technologies into products or deliverables to customers according to the standards of quality, robustness and security set by the center and customers.
You will cover product and service development needs in each of the projects. Therefore, we need you to be motivated to continuously acquire new knowledge and technical skills.
Candidates must have:
Python, JS, AngularJS/ReajctJS/VueJS, CSS3, HTML5 and relational or nonrelational databases (Mysql, Cassandra...) and frontend development skills with bootstrap (and similar) being a plus knowledge in user testing implementation.
- Solid knowledge of "best practices" of frontends and APIs from the point of view of securization against cyberattacks, and able to maintain services under linux (ubuntu).
- Experience in Docker product packaging, deployments, orchestration, and continuous integration is a plus.
We value candidates:
- It is highly desirable to have a mediumhigh level of English.
- It is desirable to have an intermediate level of Basque.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative, and cuttingedge Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and/or Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cuttingedge technology.
- Creative freedom to support and shape the Center's technological research and management innovation.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Worklife balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.