The Digital Health and Biomedical Technologies Department is a source of innovative developments for the biomedical sector, with applications such as biomedical image analysis, biomedical simulation, decision support systems, computer assisted surgery and many others.
We are looking for a person with a technical/developer profile for the Digital Health and Biomedical Technologies Department, to participate in collaborative R&D projects or with industry, nationally or internationally (European projects) related to these technologies.
If you have worked in SW development, you are versatile, you show proactivity, you are willing to learn new technologies and you like working in a team and autonomy, you may be able to join our team. You will work developing research projects in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence following the quality and robustness standards set by Vicomtech.
Candidates must have:
- Knowledge in Golang, Python, JS, AngularJS/ReajctJS/VueJS, CSS3, HTML5 and relational or non-relational databases (Mysql, MongoDB,...) and ability to develop frontends with bootstrap (and similar) being a plus knowledge in user testing implementation.
- Solid knowledge of frontend and API best practices from a cyber-attack security point of view, and able to maintain services under linux (Ubuntu/Debian).
- Experience in packaging products in containers (Docker), deployments, orchestration (Docker Compose, Kubernetes).
- Experience in Amazon AWS (certification is a plus).
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployments (CI/CD) through Gitlab is a plus.
- Experience in service architecture design (analytical skills, abstraction, order and knowledge of available technologies) is a plus.
- Motivation to continuously acquire knowledge and new technical skills.
We value candidates:
- Medium-high level of English.
- High level of Basque.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and / or Bilbao.
- Opportunity to contribute in attractive projects with a high impact on society using innovative technologies.
- Creative freedom to implement solutions that respond to the needs of the center.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.