Técnico de Sistemas
We are looking for a person with IT knowledge. If you have experience in systems and network contexts and you like the IT world you could join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Experience in hybrid Linux and Windows environments with Microsoft AD domain.
- Experience in container and orchestrator management (Docker, Kubernetes...).
- Technical Knowledge:
- Networking knowledge: NAC, switching, VPN between sites, firewalls.
- Linux server administration, Active Directory.
- Programming skills: Python, bash scripting, CI/CD.
- Relational or non-relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.).
- Knowledge of OnPremise and Cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS).
- Virtualization environments.
- Ability to communicate, service and effectiveness in incidents.
- Knowledge of Basque and English will be a plus.
We value candidates:
- Network and infrastructure design and architecture.
- Network, computer, and server security.
- Maintenance, supervision, and incidents in IT systems.
- User administration.
- Incorporation to a dynamic, innovative and leading Center in the field of.
- Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Systems and Maintenance department.
- Maintenance department.
- Personal development through training and education opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Reconciliation policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.