Desarrollador/a Web para experiencias multimedia interactivas
We are looking for a software developer with knowledge and motivation in the field of interaction technologies with multimedia experiences to join our headquarters in San Sebastian or Bilbao. Vicomtech is an applied research technology center, dynamic, innovative and leading in the field of interactive and multimedia technologies with projects such as Traction, Arete or Rescuer.
The selected person will join a team of 20 people with a multidisciplinary knowledge within the Digital Media & Communications department. The research staff at Vicomtech has creative freedom when conducting research, looking for creative solutions to scientific-technological challenges, so we are looking for a proactive and autonomous person who likes to train and address new challenges. For this, we offer opportunities in the training and education of people, defining from the beginning a career and professional progression. In addition, Vicomtech has policies of conciliation, to achieve a balance between work and family life, remote work and equal employment opportunities.
Candidates must have:
- Education: Engineering or Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications. A Master's Degree in the field of telecommunications or computer science will be an asset.
- Knowledge and motivation in eXtended Reality technologies (XR/AR/VR), especially in the Web environment. Experience in capture, visualization and interaction of immersive 360º videos, experience in platforms such as Unity or Unreal, and the development of applications for Android and/or iOS mobile platforms will be valued.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and leading center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Equal employment opportunities.
- Work-life balance policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Multidisciplinary work team within the Digital Media department.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.