Researchers in Computer Vision & Artificial Intelligence
We are looking for motivated candidates for an interesting and strong potential position: “Researcher in Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence”. Selected candidates will apply most current trends in Computer Vision and Machine Learning methods to the industrial sector, especially to the fabrication or manufacturing subsector, focused on process and product’s control. Candidates must be familiar with image processing techniques for data extraction and image improvement and preparation for the generation of advanced models of automatic learning and pattern recognition. Candidates must have wide knowledge in model development based on deep neuronal networks (Deep Learning), and also generation and combination of classifiers.
Candidates must have a proactive attitude towardsapplied research, showing both their technical excellency as well as their research vocation, and a nigh interest and compromise to understand the needs of clients and partners, and to develop projects with real application and utility. They will work in teams with other members of Vicomtech, since the centre works in a collaborative way by nature. C++ programming skills are required to contribute to our Viulib® (Vision and Image Understanding Library (Viulib, www.viulib.org) libraries, as well as experience in Python programming, and experience in the use of libraries or work environments linked with the development of machine learning techniques, especially implementation of models based on neuronal networks, such as TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch.
If you have experience in any of these fields and you are familiar with European projects (FP7, H2020...) or industrial projects, you may be able to join our team.
Candidates must have:
- Education: At least M.Sc. in related fields
- Experience: Experience in any related field will be valued. Experience in European projects (FP7, H2020) or in industrial projects will be highly valued.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
We value candidates:
Doctoral qualification (Ph.D).
Candidates about to finish their Ph.D will also be taken into account. Interest in research and specialized training, including the chance –not compulsory- of making a Ph.D.
- Joining a dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge Center in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Visual Computing & Interaction at international level with work centers in Donostia - San Sebastian and Bilbao.
- Attractive national and international research and development projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Multidisciplinary work team within an organization strongly consolidated at national and international level.
- Creative freedom to conduct research aligned with the Center's management procedures.
- Personal development through training and educational opportunities.
- Career opportunities and professional progression.
- Reconciliation policies to achieve a balance between work and family life.
- Equal employment opportunities.
If you feel identified with us, please send us your CV.